• We DO expect all areas in front of and surrounding the container to be free of snow or other debris that could inhibit access. Snow, debris or any obstructions must be cleared by the property owner or contractor. Additional charges may apply if we are required to remove any obstruction, or if our driver needs to wait for said removal. Please contact our office for fees/charges.
• Extra charges will apply if we are asked to move our container to another part of the same property address. We do not permit our clients to move our containers themselves due to potential damage to the container in the moving process. Our drivers are the only personnel insured to move the containers, please contact our office for fees/charges.
• Guido’s will not be held liable for any damage to the surface of your property as the result of excess weight or impact from our containers.
• We reserves the right to charge extra for additional items such as appliances, Freon items, propane tanks tires, Television or computer monitors. Call us for specific questions.
• Hazardous material is prohibited. Examples would be motor oil, car batteries, solvents, liquid paints, asbestos or any combustible material.
• Extra charges will apply if we are unable to drop off a container due to a customer’s inability to prepare the location properly, such as vehicles obstructing the way, or anything which would prohibit access. If is our customers responsibility to measure the area prior to scheduling a container drop off. Please inquire with our office for fees/charges.
• Containers may not be loaded higher than wall height/water level. Excess debris that extends higher than wall height may prevent safe travel for our drivers and other drivers on the road.
• We are not being responsible for the removal of any items left outside of or leaning against our container at the time of service/removal.
• Mattresses added for extra charge.